Drones For Earth is a non-profit organization founded in Lausanne, Switzerland in 2013. We fly missions throughout the world, connecting people who know drones best with people who need them the most.
We see drones as a powerful and exciting tool that can be used to make the world a better place. Our goal is to demonstrate and promote the great potential of drones to protect our planet and support local communities.
You’re a biologist, an archeologist, an aid worker, a forest ranger. You’re curious about how drones can help you do your job faster, better, cheaper, so that you can focus on what matters: helping the people and the environment around you.
The key to every Drones For Earth project is to have you, the application expert, tell us what data you need. Get in touch with us if your work coincides with our three main goals.
Development, urban planning
Disaster management, Search and Rescue
Learn about mapping drones and find out if this is a viable solution for your projects.
• Training / workshop: 1-2 days
• Mapping : up to 5hrs on proof-of-concept project
• Drones and equipment provided
• 2 staff members
Need to map an area with a drone for humanitarian, environmental or archaeological purposes? Drones For Earth is happy to help and donate the man-hours.
• Mapping: up to 1 week mapping, 5-6 hours / day
• Processed data delivered : point cloud, mesh, NDVI, ortho, dsm, photos, videos
• Drones, equipment and procesing software provided
• Minimum 2 staff members
You are a student and need some drone mapping data for your thesis? Drones For Earth is happy to help!
• Mapping : area of your choice during 2 days, 5-6 hours / day or 1500ha
•Processed data delivered: point cloud, 3D mesh, NDVI, ortho, dsm, photos, videos
• Drones, equipment and processing software provided